Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The world has lost someone special...

On sunday I received devastating news that a friend of mine from high school was murdered. In my opinion he died a hero, he was brutally beaten to death when he ran out to help a friend that was in a fight. The four cowards that beat him have been caught (thank god) and I pray that they get the maximum penalty. I personally don't feel that they deserve to live when they took the life of such a special young man!

My friend was an amazing person, he was the kind of guy that everyone loved to be around and was kind to everyone he met. I don't know how anyone couldn't get along with him, he was sweet and compassionate. He always reminded me of my younger brother, or vise versa. They look alike, have similar personalities, were always into the same things and just have the same demeanor. He is definitely the kind of guy you want your son to grow up to be like. I hope if I have a son I can use B as inspiration in how to raise him.

My heart is broken for his family, this was a senseless tragedy that didn't have to happen. With each new article or news clip that I see, the more I cry and feel that the world has lost an amazing and unique person. It's amazing to see all of the comments from people on facebook that knew him, it's obvious how much of an impact that he made on every life he touched. Rest in peace dear friend, you will be greatly missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment