Thursday, June 24, 2010
Nervous and excited
Well today is the day, we meet with the RE in a couple of hours. I'm really nervous but at the same time really excited. I'm nervous to have another exam done, I'm a very modest person and don't exactly want the whole world (let alone a male dr) all down in my business. I've gotten to the mindset that 2 mins of feeling embarrassed/uncomfortable is worth it to have a baby. I'm excited to have a plan, to feel like we're moving in the right direction with someone that is specialized in making babies. I spoke with my friend who used the same dr and she gave me a brief run down of how things should go, so I'm glad I won't be blindsided by their request for another exam. Wish me luck and I'm sure that I'll post again tonight with what was discussed. Fingers and toes crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment