After a long weekend of waiting I finally heard back from the RE's office yesterday. I get to meet with him on June 24th! I'm so excited, my friend that went to him said she had to wait two months for her appt. I'm dreading how painfully slow these next two weeks are going to go. I'm really hoping he puts me on something other than the metformin so I'm not sick every morning.
Doesn't help that this morning I woke up and my temps were still up (just teasing me and pretending that I ovulated) and I had the worst sore throat. It still hasn't gone away so I think I'm gearing up for a terrible cold, yay! But on a good note, someone signed up for FF through my ticker on thebump so I got 5 free VIP days. Trust me that exciting for bumpies, haha! Plus the beotch at work that I absolutely hate is gonna be out for the next few days and I have a vacation day on Friday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment