After realizing on day 39 that I was having another long, anovulatory cycle I decided to call my RE to see if they would prescribe something to jump start my period. Thankfully he did and I started Prometrium that night, 2 pills before bed for 10 days. They said I should start about a week after my last pill. Well my last one was friday and I started spotting a little yesterday and a little today so I have my fingers crossed that it's working.
I think I was exhausting myself by letting this whole trying to conceive thing run every thought of my day. I needed to step back and try to forget about it while I was in those few weeks of time where there is no hope for that cycle. Steven's new "job" helped take my mind off of it for a little bit. Now it's day 51 and there is a glimmer of hope, but I'm not banking on it yet. Guess we'll see if things take off or not. I'm starting to be that pessimistic person again that believes it's never going to happen. I know its only been 4 months, but when you haven't ovulated once and think about having more 50+ days cycles it feels like its going to take an eternity to meet our baby! Ok, pity party over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment