Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I've been shot!

Well not quiet in that way! We went to the RE this past saturday for my follie check u/s. Everything looked good and I am responding well to the Femara! Great news! He said I have at least one really good follicle, but didn't say how big or what the others looked like. He gave us a schedule on when we should do the shot and TI.

So I shot myself in the stomach with the Ovidrel trigger. I was incredibly nervous, I hesitated at first then just jammed the thing in (I hope I had the needle at the right angle). My hands were shaking when I took it out and for about 5 minutes after. I was proud of myself though for doing it on my own and not needing Steven to do it for me. So now we just wait, its going to be a really long 2 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment